Service Name: Iu-Mien Community Services
Organization Name: Iu-Mien Community Services
- Description: Helping to preserve and teach the Iu-Mien culture, assist the Iu-Mien people to adjust to living in America and to promote a healthy community through education, advocacy, mentoring, outreach, support services, and referrals.
Culturally appropriate interpretation and translation services including medical interpretation. Respite care is offered through a grant program. Mien literacy classes, youth-club, case-management, health, and safety education program, and Mien annual student conference.
- Website: https://www.unitediumien.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 916-383-3083
- Hours: Office: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am - Noon Community Language Program: Monday, Tuesday 6 - 8 pmS.A.E. Mien Youth Club: Friday 5 -7 pm
- Eligibility: All Mien refugees, immigrants, and Mien Americans.
S.A.E. Mien Youth Club: Ages 12 -24
- Requirements: None.
- Yolo United States
- El Dorado United States
- Sacramento United States
- Placer United States
- Cultural Transition Counseling
- Youth Enrichment Programs
- Ethnic Oriented Social Clubs
- Cultural Transition Facilitation
- Respite Care
- Case/Care Management
- General Health Education Programs
- Respite Care Subsidies
- Adult Literacy Programs
- Individual Advocacy
- Family Violence Prevention
- Southeast Asian Community
- Cultural Heritage Programs
- General Mental Health Information/Education
- Specialized Information and Referral
- Kao Chio Thun, Managing Director, firstname.lastname@example.org