Service Name: Multipurpose Senior Services Program
Organization Name: California Health Collaborative
- Description: Provides case management and advocacy services to frail seniors 65+ who qualify for MediCal and nursing home. Assists seniors with obtaining the services they need to remain living safely and independently in their own homes for as long as able. Many clients benefit from assistance with transportation, safety equipment, emergency response systems, socialization opportunities, and other services related to health and safety and all services are free of charge.
- Chore and Personal Care Assistance
- Respite Care
- Meals served in congregate settings or meals delivered to clients who are homebound
- Friendly Visiting
- Money Management
- Provision of emergency response systems
- Adult Day Care / Support Center
- Housing Assistance - physical adaptations and assistive devices, emergency relocation, temporary lodging expenses, assistance to restore utility services
- Website: https://www.dhcs.ca.gov/services/medi-cal/Pages/MSSPMedi-CalWaiver.aspx
- Phone(s): 916-374-7739
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: A frail elderly individual who is 65 years of age or older, receives Medi-Cal benefits, needs assistance to safely perform activities of daily living and, who is at-risk of nursing home placement.
- Requirements: Medi-Cal card and/or Social Security card.
- Sacramento United States
- Yuba United States
- Yolo United States
- Placer United States