Service Name: PARENTS ANONYMOUS
Organization Name: PARENTS ANONYMOUS INC.
- Description: Parents Anonymous Program is an evidence-based family strengthening program utilizing mutual, parent leadership, and shared leadership to achieve personal growth, improve family functioning and achieve parental resilience. Services include:
- Weekly support group for Parents and Caregivers and a separate group for Children and Youth
- Intervention and prevention program where parents and their children are empowered to create positive and long term change for their families
- Trained Facilitator and Parent Group Leader in every Parents Anonymous Group fostering emotional support amongst all participants to improve protective factors, reduce risk, and ensure family stability
- Advocacy efforts are essential and for those families involved in the child welfare system
- Parents can call the National Parent Helpline to receive emotional support and referrals in between weekly Parents Anonymous Groups
- Website: https://www.nationalparenthelpline.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (855) 427-2736
- Hours: Monday through Friday 10 am - 7 pm
- Eligibility: Parents and Caregivers of any age.
- Requirements: None.
- United States