Service Name: TRANSITIONAL HOUSING PROGRAM - SHORES OF HOPE
Organization Name: SHORES OF HOPE
Shores of Hope provides supportive housing for houseless youth transitioning out of foster care, victims of human trafficking, and those seeking refuge from domestic violence. By Partnering with a variety of referring agencies whose goals are to fight the houseless and domestic violence crisis within our region by providing Hope of some shelter.
- Website: http://www.shoresofhope.org/transitional-housing.html
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 372-0208, (916) 372-0200
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Eligibility: Yolo County homeless, former foster youth, ages 18-24.
- Requirements: Call for details.
- Yolo United States
- Sacramento United States