Service Name: Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency - Cal-Learn
Organization Name: Yolo County Health and Human Services Agency
- Description: Helps pregnant and parenting teens to attend and graduate from high school or its equivalent. Intensive case management assists teen parents to obtain education, health and social services. Also offers supportive services including payments for necessary child care, transportation and educational expenses enable pregnant and parenting teens to attend school.
- Website: https://www.yolocounty.org/health-human-services/welfare/cal-learn
- Phone(s): (530) 661-2750, (866) 226-5415, (916) 375-6200
- Hours: Tue 8am - 4pm; Wed 8am - 4pm; Thu 8am - 4pm; Fri 8am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Pregnant or parenting teen 19 years of age or under. Must be receiving CalWORKs/TANF and have not graduated from high school or its equivalent.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Yolo United States
- Art Rodriguez, ESS Program Supervisor