Service Name: YOLO COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY -Adult Protective Services (APS) -
Organization Name: YOLO COUNTY HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES AGENCY - ADULT AND AGING (HHSA)
- Description: Provides intervention to safeguard the well-being of elders and dependent adults suffering from or at risk of abuse or neglect, including self-neglect. Also provides services to prevent and remedy the abuse, neglect, or exploitation of elders and dependent adults who are unable to protect their own interests or care for themselves, and seeks to keep the individual safely in his or her normal environment by strengthening his/her capacity for self-maintenance.
- Website: https://null
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 530-661-2727, 530-661-2727, 530-666-8630
- Hours: 24/7 emergency response
- Eligibility: Must be dependent adults 18 years of age or older, or elderly 65 years of age or older, who
- reside in housing other than a long-term care facility, state hospital or state developmental center;
- are alleged to have been abused and/or neglected; or
- have been determined by APS to be in need of services.
- Requirements: None
- Yolo United States
- Sandra Sigrist, Clinical Manager, email@example.com