Service Name: ALLIED SERVICES FOR KIDS (ASK) 24-HOUR CRISIS LINE - SUICIDE PREVENTION OF YOLO COUNTY
Organization Name: SUICIDE PREVENTION OF YOLO COUNTY
- Description: Provides telephone counseling, crisis intervention, information, and referrals to teens and families in crisis. Staffed by volunteers who are trained in active listening skills, crisis resolution, problem solving, and a knowledge of community services.
- Website: https://www.suicidepreventionyolocounty.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (530) 668-8445, (530) 753-0797, (530) 756-7542, (916) 371-3779
- Hours: 24-hour crisis line, 365 days a year
- Eligibility: Must be a teen under 18 years old who is in crisis, or their parents.
- Requirements: None
- Yolo United States
- Ting Ting Lee, Crisis Line Program Director, email@example.com