Service Name: CITY OF WEST SACRAMENTO, PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT (P&R) - WEST SACRAMENTO ACTIVE AGING PROGRAMS
Organization Name: CITY OF WEST SACRAMENTO, PARKS AND RECREATION DEPARTMENT (P&R)
- Description: Offers blood pressure checks, fitness activities and special interest classes for seniors at the community center. Classes/activities include: bingo, country line dancing, ceramics, T'ai Chi, knitting, crocheting, quilting, Zumba Gold fitness, aerobic and non-aerobic exercise, special events, speakers. Also offers information and assistance at the Consultation Room.
- Website: https://www.westsacfun.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (916) 617-4620, (916) 617-5320
- Hours: Mon 8am - 7pm; Tue 8am - 7pm; Wed 8am - 7pm; Thu 8am - 7pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be West Sacramento residents aged 50 and older.
- Requirements: A waiver must be filled out when registering for events and activities.
- West Sacramento Yolo United States