Service Name: Road to Recovery
Organization Name: AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
- Description: Provides transportation for cancer patients to their radiation and chemotherapy treatments and other cancer-related medical appointments. In addition, patients/caregivers may qualify for mileage reimbursement.
- Website: http://www.cancer.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 800-227-2345, 916-446-7933 ext 328
- Hours: Transportation hours depends on patient treatment schedule.
- Eligibility: Must be cancer patients receiving cancer-related medical appointments, who have no alternative means of transportation. Patient must be able to walk independently and get in and out of vehicle independently.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento United States
- Yolo United States
- Alpine United States
- El Dorado United States
- Placer United States
- Amador United States
- Deryl Wallace, Associate Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org