Service Name: Davis Community Meals and Housing - Resource Center
Organization Name: Davis Community Meals and Housing
- Description: This program provides homeless and low-income individuals and families with access to basic necessities such as food, showers, clothing, laundry facilities, personal hygiene products, and other necessities. Additional services include access to a telephone, transportation arrangements, and mail address service.
Clients are often provided with resources and information on accessing substance abuse recovery programs, career counseling, and mental health counseling. They may also receive direct assistance in life skills training, individual planning, and obtaining housing. Homeless prevention services to help pay delinquent rent and utility bills are also provided. Collaborates with and, when appropriate, refers clients to service providers throughout Yolo County and the Sacramento area.
- Website: http://www.daviscommunitymeals.org
- Phone(s): 530-753-9204
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 4 pm
- Eligibility: Open to all.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Yolo United States