Service Name: MEDICAL REHABILITATION SERVICES - EASTER SEALS SUPERIOR CALIFORNIA
Organization Name: EASTER SEALS SUPERIOR CALIFORNIA
- Description: Operates an outpatient rehabilitation center, an adult day center and loans medical equipment.
Operates an outpatient rehabilitation center with a heated, wheelchair-accessible pool, water therapy, adult day special programs, support groups and classes, adult day health care program, and an evening exercise program. Physician's prescription required for some services.
Help to Recovery serves people ages 18+ with traumatic brain injuries. Adult day health care program accredited by the California Aging Department. Helps improve physical, cognitive, communicative, behavioral, psychological, and social functioning. A Job Readiness component facilitates the skills necessary for returning to work, school, or the home.
Loans medical equipment such as commodes, shower seats, crutches, walkers, and manual wheelchairs to assist individuals after surgery and assistive technology equipment. No hospital beds or power wheelchairs available. Individuals can use equipment indefinitely with no fees.
- Website: https://www.myeasterseals.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 485-2653, (916) 485-6711
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm
- Eligibility: Varies by program; referrals needed for some programs.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Marin United States
- San Joaquin United States
- Santa Cruz United States
- Calaveras United States
- San Francisco United States
- Mendocino United States
- San Mateo United States
- Stanislaus United States
- Yolo United States
- Sacramento United States
- Mono United States
- Tuolumne United States
- Contra Costa United States
- Madera United States
- Merced United States
- Santa Clara United States
- Alameda United States
- Adapted Physical Education
- Daily Living Aids
- Walking Aids
- Assistive Technology Equipment Loan
- Shower/Bath Seats
- Toileting Aids
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Disability/Rehabilitation Related Occupational Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Adult Day Health Programs
- Daily Living Aid Donation Programs
- Walking Aid Donation Programs
- Wheelchair Donation Programs
- Nina Gibson, Director of Communications and Donor Relations, email@example.com