Service Name: Big Brothers Big Sisters - Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Sacramento
Organization Name: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Sacramento
- Description: Provides meaningful, monitored one-to-one matches between adult volunteers (Bigs) and children (Littles). Volunteers mentor and provide friendship to children facing adversity.
- Website: https://www.bbbs-sac.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am - 4 pm
- Eligibility: Boys and girls ages 8 - 15 from single-parent families, long-term foster care or children living with grandparents. The child should not see the absent parent more than 48 hours/month.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento United States
- Placer United States
- Yuba United States
- Yolo United States
- Obaro Okoro, Enrollment and Match Support Manager, email@example.com