Service Name: UCP Family Respite Services
Organization Name: UCP of Sacramento and Northern California
- Description: Provides family respite care, Woodland Community Options (Adult Day program) and transportation for children and adults born with a developmental disability and their families.
Respite care is temporary, non-medical care for individuals with disabilities. Through our service, caregivers have the option to take a break, leave the house to run errands or simply take time to rejuvenate for a few hours.
- Website: http://www.ucpsacto.org
- Phone(s): 916-779-6270
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8 am - 4:30 pm; Respite care on nights and weekends
- Eligibility: Varies. Mostly Alta California Regional Center clients, call for information.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Yolo United States
- Sacramento United States