Service Name: Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services - WEAVE
Organization Name: WEAVE
Yolo County residents are encouraged to call Empower Yolo first before seeking services from Weave, Inc.
24/7 Support & Information Line: Emotional support, crisis intervention, counseling, advocacy, information and referrals for domestic violence, sexual assault, and sex trafficking victims. Interpreting services available in 23 languages.
Counseling Program: Individual and group counseling services to victims of domestic violence, children and teens who have been exposed to domestic violence, adult and teen survivors of sexual assault, and their significant others. Meets the specific needs of Spanish-speaking clients and male victims of domestic violence.
Wellness Community Program: Counseling to the community for a variety of concerns such as trauma, loss, parenting, and relationship issues.
Legal Advocacy Program: Assistance with individual consultations, domestic violence restraining order workshops, court preparation, and assistance in family law matters.
Safe House/Emergency Shelter: Emergency shelter for victims of domestic violence, sex trafficking, and sexual assault and their children who are unable to return home following an assault.
Sexual Assault Response Team (SART): 24/7 accompaniment services for survivors of sexual assault. Services include meeting the victim at the hospital, crisis intervention counseling and emotional support during evidentiary exams and law enforcement interviews, food, clothing, information and referrals.
Prevention and intervention services for children and teens ages 4 - 18. Presentations to the community on topics of domestic violence and sexual assault. Services for victims of human trafficking.
Support Groups available for victims of human trafficking and domestic violence.
Work/Interview Clothing vouchers available for use in the Weave thrift stores.
- Website: https://www.weaveinc.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (866) 920-2952, (916) 443-0270, (916) 448-2321, (916) 920-2952
- Hours: Office: Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 5 pm;Walk-in triage and assessment: Tuesday, Thursday Noon - 2 pm; Wednesday 5 - 7 pm;Support and Information Line: Seven days a week, 24-hours
- Eligibility: Victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, human trafficking, and their children. All children accepted at the shelter (newborn to age 18).
Work clothing available to WEAVE clients and those with a referral from the Sacramento County Department of Human Assistance.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sacramento United States
- Yolo United States
- Permanent Restraining Orders
- Emergency Protective Orders
- Temporary Restraining Orders
- Child Custody/Visitation Assistance
- Individual Advocacy
- Human Trafficking Shelters
- Domestic Violence Shelters
- Sexual Assault Shelters
- Work Clothing
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Stalking/Harassment Orders
- Dating Violence Prevention
- Spouse/Intimate Partner Abuse Prevention
- Human Trafficking Prevention
- Divorce Assistance
- Sexual Assault Hotlines
- Group Counseling
- Domestic Violence Hotlines
- Human Trafficking Support Groups
- Individual Counseling
- Human Trafficking Hotlines
- Veteran Reintegration Counseling
- Work Clothing Donation Programs
- Domestic Violence Support Groups
- Domestic Violence Issues
- Victims of Human Trafficking
- Dating Violence Issues
- Specialized Information and Referral
- Adult Sexual Assault Survivors
- Sophia Lieva, Client Services Assistant, email@example.com