Service Name: LOW INCOME HOME ENERGY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (LIHEAP)
Organization Name: STATE OF CALIFORNIA, COMMUNITY SERVICES AND DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT (CSD)
- Description: Administers the federally funded Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Programs (LIHEAP) and other state and federally funded programs. Offers utility bill payment, energy education, and free home weatherization / rehabilitation services. Also administers several utility sponsored reduced rate programs for a select number of contracting utility companies.
- Website: https://www.csd.ca.gov/liheap.html
- Phone(s): (866) 675-6623, (916) 327-6318
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Households must meet low-income guidelines as outlined on a LIHEAP application.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- United States