Service Name: WASHINGTON UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT - Washington Adult School
Organization Name: WASHINGTON UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
Offers Adult Basic Education (ABE), Adult Secondary Education (ASE), and English as a Second Language (ESL) and Citizenship classes.
There is a required orientation, which includes an overview of the program, registration paperwork, and placement testing. The following week a counselor meets with the student to review test scores and transcripts. At that time, classes are assigned based upon test scores and goals.
- Website: http://yolo.wusd.k12.ca.us/adulteducation
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): , 916-375-7740
- Hours: English as a Second Language and Citizenship Classes: Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-11:30am. Citizenship Classes: Wednesday, 12:30pm-3:30pm or Friday, 8:30am-11:30am.
- Eligibility: Must be adults aged 18 or older.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Yolo United States
- Stephanie Williams, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org