Service Name: DIRECT SERVICES - FRANCIS HOUSE CENTER - A PROGRAM OF NEXT MOVE
Organization Name: FRANCIS HOUSE CENTER - A PROGRAM OF NEXT MOVE
- Description: A place where people are treated with dignity as they arrive seeking help for some of the most basic needs. Strives to provide the resources, support, and inspiration to help individuals and families transform their lives from living in crisis to having long-term stability. Francis House Center is the front door to Next Move's programs, services, and housing solutions for individuals and families seeking help and support in ending their homelessness. Produces the 'Street Sheet', a resource guide containing essential services to help the homeless, and is available for download on the website.
- Bus Passes (available once per week-1 bus pass and must have proof of necessary appointment you need transportation to).
- California ID Voucher (see documents required)
- Hygiene Kit
- Resource Coaching
- Notary Service
- Veteran's Advocate
- Website: https://www.nextmovesacramento.org/francis-house-center
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (916) 443-2646, (916) 554-7566
- Hours: Direct Services: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 9 am- Noon (do not line up before 8:45 am);Notary Services: Thursday 11 am - 1 pm (By appointment only);Veteran Services Thursday 9 am - Noon (Walk-ins welcome)
- Eligibility: Families, adults (over the age of 18), including those who are experiencing homelessness.
- Requirements: Please bring proof of appointment and documentation with your name on it that shows you are currently receiving Sacramento County or federal benefits (ex: CalFresh/EBT card, Medi-Cal card, CALWORKs/Notice f Action of benefits, DHA printout and/or SSI award letter/benefit letter) to be eligible for CA ID voucher.
- Sacramento United States
- Yolo United States
- Homeless Drop In Centers
- Personal/Grooming Supplies
- Free Transit Passes
- Individual Advocacy
- Certificates/Forms Assistance
- Notary Public Services
- Medicaid Applications
- Benefits Screening
- Homelessness Advocacy Groups
- Personal/Grooming Supplies Donation Programs
- Specialized Information and Referral
- Homeless People