Service Name: International Rescue Committee - Sacramento HOPE Program
Organization Name: International Rescue Committee
- Description: Provides supportive services to survivors of human trafficking in Northern California and raises awareness of human tracking through education and outreach. Services include:
- Intensive case management
- Safe housing
- Food and clothing
- Immigration and legal assistance
- Interpretation services
- Physical and mental health access
- Education and job readiness training
- Public transit training
- Safety planning
- Mommy and Me
- ESL class for women
- Referral services
Offers free training on victim identification and awareness to community members and stakeholders.
Provides assistance in applying for Green Cards, Citizenship/Naturalization, travel documents, employment authorization, visa applications, petitioning for family reunification, CAM/AOR, and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA).
Support group available for foreign-born victims of human trafficking.
Accepts donations of bicycles, computers, child seats and strollers for newly arrived refugees.
Provides supportive services to survivors of human trafficking in Northern California and raises awareness of human tracking through education and outreach.
Services include intensive case management, safe housing, food and clothing, immigration and legal assistance, interpretation services, physical and mental health access, education and job readiness training, safety planning, and referral services.
Offers free trainings on victim identification and awareness to community members and stakeholders.
- Website: https://www.rescue.org/united-states/sacramento-ca
- Email: sacramentotrafficking@Rescue.org
- Phone(s): 916-482-0120
- Hours: Monday through Friday 9 am - 5 pm, Thursdays by appointment only
- Eligibility: Foreign-national victims of human trafficking.
- Requirements: None.
- Mendocino United States
- Napa United States
- Lake United States
- Lassen United States
- Modoc United States
- Plumas United States
- Sonoma United States
- Amador United States
- Butte United States
- El Dorado United States
- Humboldt United States
- Placer United States
- Solano United States
- Yuba United States
- Sacramento United States
- Glenn United States
- Nevada United States
- Trinity United States
- Colusa United States
- Siskiyou United States
- Alpine United States
- Shasta United States
- Sierra United States
- Yolo United States
- Computer Donation Programs
- Human Trafficking Issues
- English as a Second Language
- Human Trafficking Reporting
- Immigration/Naturalization Legal Services
- Prostitution Prevention
- Immigrant Benefits Assistance
- Immigration/Naturalization Adjudication Services
- Legal Counseling
- Immigrant Resettlement Services
- Immigrant/Refugee Support Groups
- Human Trafficking Counseling
- Refugee Resettlement Services
- Comprehensive Job Assistance Centers
- Human Trafficking Hotlines
- Bicycle Donation Programs
- Human Trafficking Support Groups
- Sex Trade Related Helplines
- Immigrant Rights Groups
- Kirsten Raschko, Anti-Trafficking Supervisor, sacramentotrafficking@Rescue.org