Service Name: 6th Street Center for Youth - Youth for Change
Organization Name: Youth for Change
- Description: Offers the skills and resources to help homeless and runaway youth on the path to self-empowerment. Services include family reunification, counseling, crisis intervention, health concerns, employment, housing, educational advocacy and tutoring, support groups, budgeting skills, and case management.
- Website: http://www.6thstreetcenter.org/
- Phone(s): (530) 894-8008, (877) 478-6292
- Hours: Monday through Friday 10:30 am - 6 pm
- Eligibility: Homeless and runaway youth between 14 and 24 years old.
- Requirements: None
- United States
- Emily Bateman, Program Manager