Service Name: Senior Support Line
Organization Name: CAMARILLO HEALTH CARE DISTRICT
- Description: During Coronavirus response period: Services continue to be available by phone. Please call.
Provides emotional support and information about community resources by phone. The Senior Support Line is staffed by interns and volunteers from the community. The purpose of the Support Line is to promote the security and the well-being of seniors.
- Website: https://www.camhealth.com
- Phone(s): (800) 235-9980
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be 60 years of age or older, or calling on behalf of someone 60 years of age or older.
- Requirements: None
- Ventura United States
- Sharon Stone, Senior Suport Manager