Service Name: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ventura County (BBSVC)
Organization Name: BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS OF VENTURA COUNTY
- Description: During Coronavirus response period, Office is closed. Can call or visit website. Match Support Specialists will begin interviewing youth, families, and volunteers, and conducting training opportunities through videoconferencing platforms.
Matches youth facing adversity with adult role models, in a positive mentoring friendship. Each adult volunteer mentor gives their youth partner, their time, friendship, and understanding. Professional caseworker support is ongoing to monitor the growth of each individual match.
- Website: https://www.bbsvc.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 805-484-2282, 805-484-2282 ext 124
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Boys must be from 8 to 15 years of age.
Girls must be from 6 to 15 years of age.
- Requirements: Background check for adults interested in becoming mentors.
- Ventura United States
- Monica Apodaca, Enrollment Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org