Service Name: Vital Records
Organization Name: VENTURA COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH (HCA)
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Vital records is closed. Please visit website for some available services.
Registers all birth and death certificates for events that occur in Ventura County. Staff provides technical expertise to hospitals, funeral homes, and general public to interpret policies about Vital Records. Certified copies of birth and death certificates are available for the current year and one year prior only.
- Website: http://vchca.org/agency-divisions/public-health
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): 805-654-2295, 805-981-5143
- Hours: Mon 9am - 4pm; Tue 9am - 4pm; Wed 9am - 4pm; Thu 9am - 4pm; Fri 9am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: Valid photo ID required. Applications submitted by mail must be notarized.
- Ventura United States
- Maria Macias, Chief Deputy Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org