Service Name: JEWISH FAMILY SERVICES FREE LEGAL CLINIC - TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO THE PANDEMIC
Organization Name: VENTURA COUNTY JEWISH FAMILY SERVICE (JFS)
- Description: COVID-19 Response Update: Program is currently suspended due to the pandemic, and there is no timeframe as to when it will restart.Provides a free monthly legal clinic where attorneys volunteer their time. If necessary, lawyer referrals are given for free legal services throughout the county.
- Website: http://www.jewishventuracounty.org
- Phone(s): (805) 641-6565
- Hours: Second Tuesday of the month. The clinic starts at 6:30pm, but it is recommended that individuals arrive at 6pm as the service is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Eligibility: Must be Ventura County residents.
- Requirements: -Photo ID-Proof of Ventura County residency
- Ventura United States