Service Name: Family Violence Response Team (FVRT)
Organization Name: INTERFACE CHILDREN & FAMILY SERVICES (ICFS)
- Description: COVID-19 Update: Continuing to provide domestic violence support. Call for assistance.
Provides a 24/7 hotline and face-to-face response to victims of domestic violence. Services include:
- Crisis counseling
- Assistance with domestic violence restraining orders
- Referrals for additional services such as safe shelter
- Crime victim accompaniment services
- Assistance applying for the Safe at Home confidential address program
- Website: https://www.icfs.org
- Phone(s): 800-636-6738
- Hours: 24/7
- Eligibility: Victims of domestic violence.
- Requirements: None
- Ventura United States