Service Name: Home Ownership Program
Organization Name: HABITAT FOR HUMANITY OF VENTURA COUNTY
- Description: COVID-19 Status Update: Continuing to provide services. Call for assistance.
Offers homeownership to families who may otherwise be unable to purchase a home of their own. Habitat homeowners purchase their home directly from Habitat for Humanity of Ventura County. Offered through a zero-interest loan. All homeowners are required to invest 250-500 hours of sweat equity during the construction of their home and the homes of other families.
- Website: https://www.habitatventura.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (805) 485-6065
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must have the ability to pay affordable mortgage.
Must have a willingness to partner and invest 250-500 hours of sweat equity.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Ventura United States
- Rosalyn Leach, Project Specialist, email@example.com