Service Name: Commodity Supplemental Food Program (CSFP)
Organization Name: FOOD SHARE VENTURA COUNTY
- Description: COVID-19 Update: Continuing to provide services. Click here for updated distribution locations.
Offers a USDA-funded nutrition program that provides monthly food assistance to low-income seniors. Enrolled seniors will receive a box of food per month to supplement their food supply. There are distribution sites county-wide.
- Website: http://www.foodshare.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): 805-983-7100
- Hours: Mon 8am - 4pm; Tue 8am - 4pm; Wed 8am - 4pm; Thu 8am - 4pm; Fri 8am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Participating seniors are required to provide proof of:
-Age 60 or over.
-Residency in the County of Ventura.
-Posted Income Guidelines located at each site. (proof of income not required)
- Requirements: Proof of age, photo ID .
- Ventura United States
- Iris Salazar, CSFP Program Manager, email@example.com