Service Name: Meals On Wheels
Organization Name: CONEJO VALLEY SENIOR CONCERNS, INC.
- Description: COVID-19 Status Update: Currently offering meal delivery and grocery shopping with no contact delivery. Please call.
Volunteers also help seniors (age 65 and older), who is self-isolate at home, with
- Errand shopping and delivery
- Friendly phone call
- Set up a pen pal between a child and a senior
Delivers nutritionally balanced meals to home-bound seniors in Thousand Oaks and Newbury Park. Delivers meals seven days per week, including all holidays except Christmas.
Please note: Special diets and dietary preferences can be accommodated.
- Website: https://www.seniorconcerns.org
- Phone(s): 805-496 2009
- Hours: Mon 9am - 3pm; Tue 9am - 3pm; Wed 9am - 3pm; Thu 9am - 3pm; Fri 9am - 3pm;
- Eligibility: Seniors 60 or older who reside in Newbury Park or Thousand Oaks.
- Requirements: None
- Newbury Park Ventura United States
- Thousand Oaks Ventura United States
- Lisa Weaver, Director of Nutrition Services