Service Name: Employment Training (CET)
Organization Name: CENTER FOR EMPLOYMENT TRAINING (CET)
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Currently offering vocational training, and the farm worker grant to students whose parents are migrant. Please call for further details and to make an appointment.
Provides education, job skill training. and job placement when training is completed. Also offers ESL (English as a second language) and GED (General Education Development) preparation, concurrent with training. Courses Available:
- Green Building Construction
- Medical Assistance
- Machine Tool Operator
- Truck Driver Training
- Business Office Administration
There is open entry and exit, meaning that the client can start at any time.
- Website: https://www.cetweb.edu
- Phone(s): 805-487-9821
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Must be an individual 17.5 years of age or older
- Requirements: Proof of age
- Ventura United States