Service Name: Adult Day Health Care Center (ADHC)
Organization Name: VENTURA COUNTY ADULT DAY HEALTH CARE
- Description: Offers adults a stimulating, therapeutic, rehabilitative, and enjoyable group experience for the participants. Program offers respite time for family members or caregivers. The goal is to help prevent premature institutionalization.
- Website: https://www.vcadhc.com
- Phone(s): (805) 278-4321
- Hours: Mon 8am - 2pm; Tue 8am - 2pm; Wed 8am - 2pm; Thu 8am - 2pm; Fri 8am - 2pm;
- Eligibility: Adults 18 years and older with disabilities that limit their ability to function independently or individuals with forms of dementia.
- Requirements: -TB Test-Health and Physical Form filled out by Primary Care Physician.
- Ventura United States
- Joni Young, Program Director