Service Name: ADULT DAY RESPITE PROGRAM
Organization Name: COUNCIL ON AGING (COA)
- Description: Offers support to persons living with memory loss and their caregivers.
- Activities include:
- Gentle exercise
- Stimulating brain games
- Performances by local musicians and artists
- Creative art and music activities, and a nutritious lunch.
- Website: https://www.councilonaging.com/
- Phone(s): (707) 525-0143
- Hours: Mon 10am - 2pm; Tue 10am - 2pm; Wed 10am - 2pm; Thu 10am - 2pm;
- Eligibility: Sonoma County residents 60 years of age and older with mild to moderate cognitive impairment.
- Requirements: Physician's Statement and negative TB test required, COVID vaccine strongly suggested.
- Sonoma United States