Service Name: Healdsburg Senior Center
Organization Name: CITY OF HEALDSBURG
- Description: During Coronavirus response period, center is closed. Staff will be contacting senior center members and will provide referrals or additional assistance as needed. If you or someone you know would like a Care Call, please contact the Senior Center at (707)431-3324 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Dash is still providing services at this time.
Offering a multi-Purpose Senior Center providing educational, recreational, fitness & leisure activities, bus trips, and support services. Also provides meal services. Legal aid available once a month by scheduling an appointment.
Also offers DASH, which provides transportation to seniors 60 years of age or older who are not able to drive. Trained volunteers provide pre-scheduled rides for medical, shopping, and social activities within Healdsburg and out of town rides for medical appointments.
- Website: https://www.ci.healdsburg.ca.us
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (707) 431-3159, (707) 431-3324
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Seniors 60 years of age or older who are residents of the city of Healdsburg.
- Requirements: None
- Sonoma United States
- Anna Grant, Active Adult and Senior Supervisor, firstname.lastname@example.org