Service Name: HEALDSBURG SENIOR CENTER
Organization Name: CITY OF HEALDSBURG
- Description: Offers a multi-Purpose Senior Center. Provides educational, recreational, fitness & leisure activities. Offers bus trips, and support services. Provides meal services. Legal aid available once a month by scheduling an appointment.
Offers DASH which provides transportation to seniors 60 years of age or older who are not able to drive. Trained volunteers provide pre-scheduled rides for medical, shopping, and social activities. Services within Healdsburg and out of town rides for medical appointments.
- Website: https://www.ci.healdsburg.ca.us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (707) 431-3159, (707) 431-3324
- Hours: Mon 9am - 5pm; Tue 9am - 5pm; Wed 9am - 5pm; Thu 9am - 5pm; Fri 9am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Seniors 60 years of age or older who are residents of the city of Healdsburg.
- Requirements: None
- Sonoma United States