Service Name: Season of Sharing
Organization Name: COMMUNITY ACTION PARTNERSHIP (CAP) OF SONOMA COUNTY
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Office is closed but still offering assistance please call 707-544-6911 ext 1034
Provides assistance in the form of grants paid directly to the supplier of services, such as a landlord or medical equipment provider.
- Website: https://capsonoma.org
- Phone(s): (707) 544-6911
- Hours: Mon 9am - 4pm; Tue 9am - 4pm; Wed 9am - 4pm; Thu 9am - 4pm; Fri 9am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Must be under one of the following categories:
-Low-to-moderate income families with dependent children
-55 years of age and older
-Pregnant women in their 2nd or 3rd-trimester
-Survivors of domestic violence
-Transitioning emancipated foster youth between 18 and 24 years of age.
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Sonoma United States