Service Name: VERITY CRISIS HOTLINE
Organization Name: VERITY SONOMA COUNTY RAPE CRISIS, TRAUMA AND HEALING CENTER
- Description: During Coronavirus response period, office is currently closed. Offering services by phone only. Crisis line remains available 24/7.
Offers a 24/7 rape crisis intervention line. Counselors assist with the following:
- Talks with survivors about their feelings, regardless of when the assault occurred
- Helps survivors determine their safety and medical needs
- Assists survivors to explore their options and to support their decisions
- Advocates when dealing with courts, medical care, or law enforcement
- Provides survivors with information. Concerns law enforcement and medical issues involved in reporting sexual assault
- Website: https://www.ourverity.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone(s): (707) 545-7270, (707) 545-7273
- Hours: Mon; Tue;
- Eligibility: Anyone affected by sexual assault: survivors, family, and friends.
- Requirements: None
- Sonoma United States