Service Name: VETERAN SUPPORT SERVICES
Organization Name: NATION'S FINEST
- Description: COVID-19 Status Update: Still offering services. Call Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm and leave a message. Staff will return call within 24 hours.
Supports America's military veterans and their families. Helps with housing, health, and employment. Helps them achieve self-sufficiency and reach their full potential. Offers more than 30 locations in 15 rural communities. Serves in California, Arizona, and Nevada. Provides critical services and support to more than 7,000 veterans and their families. Provides facilities that are staffed with individuals who are committed to serving veterans.
Services offered include:
- Homeless prevention and rapid rehousing assistance. Includes emergency housing assistance, security deposit and utility assistance.
- Transitional housing: Offers clinical services, employment, and training programs
- Mental health services related to trauma, PTSD, depression, and anxiety
- Behavioral health center: Inpatient alcohol and drug use disorder treatment
- Employment services and training
- Permanent supportive housing: Rental and security deposit assistance
- Assistance with childcare for veteran families
- Case management: Helps veterans develop the skills necessary to achieve and maintain independence
- Legal assistance
- Shallow Subsidy and rental assistance
- Website: https://nationsfinest.org/
- Phone(s): (707) 578-8387
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Veteran who has served at least one active day in the military.
- Requirements: Proof of military status and proof of income.
- Sonoma United States