Service Name: Veteran Support Services
Organization Name: VETERANS RESOURCE CENTERS OF AMERICA- NORTH BAY VETERANS RESOURCE CENTER
- Description: COVID-19 Status Update: Still offering services. Please call 707-578-8387 Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm and leave a message. Staff will return call within 24 hours.
Offers supportive services to veterans. Services include:
- Permanent Supporting Housing: Rental and security deposit assistance
- Mental health services related to trauma, PTSD, depression, and anxiety
- Behavioral health center: Inpatient alcohol and drug use disorder treatment
- Transitional housing: Offers clinical services, employment, and training programs
- Case management: Helps veterans develop the skills necessary to achieve and maintain independence
- Website: https://vetsresource.org
- Phone(s): (707) 578-8387
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Veteran who has served at least one active day in the military.
- Requirements: Proof of military status and proof of income.
- Sonoma United States
- Mary Haynes, Site Director