Service Name: Sonoma County 4-H
Organization Name: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA COOPERATIVE EXTENSION
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Staff are working remotely. office is closed to the public. Upcoming meetings have been canceled, postponed or will go virtual. Can email email@example.com.
Provides activities in science, sports training, and community service to youth. Activities led by mentors and volunteers.
Also collaborates with community members and school administrators to offer afterschool programs for elementary school students.
- Website: http://ucanr.edu
- Phone(s): (707) 565-2681
- Hours: Mon 8am - 4pm; Tue 8am - 4pm; Wed 8am - 4pm; Thu 8am - 4pm; Fri 8am - 4pm;
- Eligibility: Youth 14 years of age and older.
- Requirements: None
- Sonoma United States
- Judy Ludovise, 4-H Youth Development Program