Service Name: Support Services
Organization Name: MEN EVOLVING NONVIOLENTLY
- Description: During Coronavirus response period, currently not holding any skills groups. Facilitators will be manning the Hotline during regular group hours for group participants who would like to check-in. If you are not a MEN participant and want or need support, please call the Hotline at any time
Provides supportive services for men to change their violent or abusive behavior. Offers a 24/7 helpline that provides resources that suit individual needs. Also offers support groups where participants learn the following:
- How to recognize anger and stop abusive behavior, instead of allowing anger to take control
- How to recognize and separate from situations that can lead to abusive behavior
- How to work out problems and conflicts by improving communication skills.
- How to feel better about self and connect with other men committed to changing their lives.
- How to regain the trust of family members subjected to participant's abusive behavior.
- Website: http://www.sonomacountymen.org/
- Phone(s): 707-528-2636
- Hours: Hotline available 24/7.
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: None
- Sonoma United States
- Whomever answers hotline call.