Service Name: WIC PROGRAM
Organization Name: SONOMA COUNTY INDIAN HEALTH PROJECT
- Description: Provides nutrition education to Native American pregnant women, new mothers, infants, and children under 5 years of age. Offers breastfeeding support and a breast pump loan program.
- Website: http://www.scihp.org
- Phone(s): (707) 521-4575, (707) 521-4576
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Native American clients of Sonoma County Indian Health Project, Inc.
- Requirements: None
- Sonoma United States
- Jennifer Remmers, Nutrition/WIC Director