Service Name: Tutoring and Mentoring Program (TAM)
Organization Name: SALVATION ARMY SANTA ROSA CORPS
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Currently offering assistance through the Season of Sharing program for rent assistance. Doing food deliveries for seniors on Mon, Tue, Wed, and Thur from 10am-noon. Please call.
Offers an after school mentoring program and tutoring services to at-risk students in 2nd through 6th grade. Provides enrolled students with reading, math, and basic homework support.
- Website: https://santarosa.salvationarmy.org/
- Phone(s): 707-542-0981
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 2:45 pm - 4:45 pm; Wed 2:45 pm - 4:45 pm; Thu 2:45 pm - 3:45 p; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: At risk students in 2nd through 6th grades, who are enrolled in the following schools:
- Schafer Elementary School
- Abraham Lincoln Elementary School
- Brook Hill Elementary School
- James Monroe Elementary School
- Helen M. Lehman Elementary School
- Requirements: Completed application
- Sonoma United States
- Veronica Velez, Tutoring and Mentoring Director