Service Name: HOMELESSNESS PREVENTION PROGRAM
Organization Name: PETALUMA PEOPLE SERVICES CENTER (PPSC)
- Description: Offers one-time grants for housing critical needs. Provides to families and individuals who are currently homeless or at risk of homelessness. Helps with deposit or rent payment for those who have exhausted all other means of help.
Note: Grant does not cover an Entire Security Deposit. The grant does not cover Rent for applicants who are on Section 8/HUD. Rent cannot exceed 65% of applicant's Total Monthly Gross Household Income.
- Website: http://petalumapeople.org
- Phone(s): (707) 765-8488
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Petaluma residents who have exhausted all workable means of help and are currently homeless or at risk of homelessness. Other eligibility requirements apply.
- Requirements: -Rental Agreement with Landlord's Name, address, and phone number -Proof of Petaluma residency -Picture Identification -Social Security Cards for every member of the household -Proof of income for the household -Last two Bank statements -Documentation verifying why you are requesting rental assistance (All of the above documentation is required to complete the application at the time of the appointment. Additional documentation may be deemed necessary in some cases)
- Petaluma Sonoma United States