Service Name: HEALTH AND SAFETY SERVICES TRAINING
Organization Name: AMERICAN RED CROSS, SONOMA CHAPTER
- Description: Offers educational programs in disease prevention, ergonomics. Courses are taught at American Red Cross or the workplace. Offers training and education in the following: First aid and emergency response Preventing disease transmission Cardiopulmonary resuscitation Nurse Assistant and Home Health Aide training Babysitting courses and water safety courses
- Website: http://www.redcross.org/ca/santa-rosa
- Phone(s): (707) 577-7600, (800) 733-2767
- Hours: Class hours vary. Call or visit website.
- Eligibility: Open to all
- Requirements: No information has been provided by Agency.
- Mendocino United States
- Sonoma United States