Service Name: Adult Protective Services (APS)
Organization Name: COUNTY OF SONOMA HUMAN SERVICES - ADULT AND AGING DIVISION
- Description: During Coronavirus response period, please continue to call the APS hotline to report concerns about an older adult age 60+ or a dependent adult 18 and older. APS is conducting face-to-face visits with alleged victims in situations that require an immediate response. All other services are being offered over the phone at (800) 667-0404 or (707) 565-5940.
Investigates suspected incidents of elder and dependent adult abuse, neglect, or exploitation. Provides 24-hour response to life-threatening emergencies involving elder and dependent adults. Also educates the community about elder abuse prevention and identification.
- Website: http://sonomacounty.ca.gov
- Phone(s): 707-565-5900
- Hours: Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Hotline available 24/7
- Eligibility: Sonoma County residents 60 years of age and older or dependent adults 18 years of age or older.
- Requirements: None
- Sonoma United States
- Kris Montgomery, HSD Communications Manager