Service Name: Senior Dining Cafe
Organization Name: COUNCIL ON AGING (COA)
- Description: Offers meals to seniors throughout Sonoma County. Also offers seniors an opportunity to socialize with others.
- Website: http://www.councilonaging.com/services/senior-dining-room-sites/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (707) 525-0143, (707) 525-0143
- Hours: Healdsburg Senior Center, Sebastopol Senior Center, Rohnert Park Senior Center, and Sivercrest Senior Housing: Lunch served Monday-Friday at 11amCloverdale Multipurpose Center and Bethlehem Tower: Lunch served Monday-Friday at noon
- Eligibility: Adults (age 60 and older), their partners and/or caregivers.
- Requirements: None
- Sonoma United States
- Jennifer Mangosong-Shankle, Director of Nutrition Services, email@example.com