Service Name: HEATING AND COOLING REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT PROGRAM
Organization Name: NORTH COAST ENERGY SERVICES (NCES)
- Description: COVID-19 Status Update: All offices are open for business. Clients can knock on the door and a staff will come out to meet them. Applications are accepted through the door only and also by mail, fax, email or on website. Office hours: Ukiah - 8am-5pm; Santa Rosa - 9am- 5pm; Vacaville - 8:30am-1pm; Woodland - 8:30am-1pm. Currently providing utility bill assistance and emergency heating and/or cooling services. Households currently receiving unemployment due to COVID-19 may qualify and should apply. Please call or visit website.
Provides repair or replacement of existing heating or cooling source in the home. Also offers a heating or cooling source if one does not already exist or is inappropriate.
- Website: https://www.northcoastenergyservices.com
- Phone(s): (530) 669-5700, (707) 422-3200, (707) 463-0303, (707) 495-4417, (800) 233-4480
- Hours: Mon 8am - 5pm; Tue 8am - 5pm; Wed 8am - 5pm; Thu 8am - 5pm; Fri 8am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Individuals who meet the income eligibility requirement.
- Requirements: -Proof of income of all household members for the last 30 days. -Current month's electric & gas bills, all pages -Information about current heat source
- Yolo United States
- Solano United States
- Napa United States
- Sonoma United States