Service Name: Season of Sharing Application Assistance
Organization Name: DISABILITY SERVICES & LEGAL CENTER (DSLC)
- Description: During Coronavirus response period, office is closed to the public. Offering services via phone or email. Can contact either Juan Ortes: Jorantes@mydslc.org or Lake Kowell: Lake Kowell: Lake@mydslc.org.
Offers assistance completing the Season of Sharing Application for financial assistance with late rent, housing deposit, and or critical family needs.
- Website: https://www.MyDSLC.org
- Email: melva@MyDSLC.org
- Phone(s): (707) 528-2745, (707) 528-2745
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Individuals living with a disability and their family members
- Requirements: -Personal identification -Social Security cards for all household members -Proof of income-Rental agreement-Disablement documents-Delinquent notices-Unanticipated expenses-Monthly budget
- Sonoma United States
- Judi Johnson , Office Manager, melva@MyDSLC.org