Service Name: Senior Dining Sites
Organization Name: WEST COUNTY COMMUNITY SERVICES (WCCS)
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Currently offering meals to go on Wednesdays and Fridays from 11am-1pm. Are also offering meals from Backyard Restaurant at the Forestville United Methodist Church Location - 2 meals per person on Wednesdays and Fridays to seniors 60 years of age and older. Please call.
Provides free group meals to seniors, along with their spouses or caregivers.
- Phone(s): (707) 869-3998, (707) 823-1640, (707) 869-0618, (707) 869-0618
- Hours: Hours vary depending on site
- Eligibility: Sonoma County Seniors and their family and caregivers
- Requirements: No restrictions
- Sonoma United States
- Mary Kaye Gerski, Executive Director