Service Name: THE ROSE EMERGENCY SHELTER FOR WOMEN & CHILDREN
Organization Name: REDWOOD GOSPEL MISSION
- Description: During Coronavirus response period, currently taking new clients. Provides a 30-day emergency shelter for single women and women with children. No drugs, alcohol or violence allowed.
- Website: https://www.srmission.org
- Phone(s): (707) 573-0490
- Hours: Intake hours: -Monday-Friday at 11am-Saturday and Sunday at 1pm
- Eligibility: Single women 18 years of age and older or women with children (girls of all ages, and boys under 11).
- Requirements: Valid California Identification (applicants may be admitted if they agree to apply for an ID the next business day)
- Sonoma United States