Service Name: PEDIATRICS CAMPUS
Organization Name: SANTA ROSA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS
- Description: COVID-19 Status: Offering phone visits and in-person visits if needed. If you need care or have questions about staying healthy, call (707) 303-3600.
Provides comprehensive pediatric health care services. Services include:
- Primary care
- Physical exams
- Health specialists
- Referrals for lab testing
- Hearing and dental screens
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness
- Website: https://srhealth.org/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (707) 547-3030, (707) 578-2005
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 9pm; Tue 8:30am - 9pm; Wed 8:30am - 9pm; Thu 8:30am - 9pm; Fri 8:30am - 5:30pm; Sat 8:30am - 3pm;
- Eligibility: Children from birth to 18 years of age.
- Requirements: Personal Identification, copy of Insurance card.
- Sonoma United States