Service Name: Perinatal Day Treatment
Organization Name: CENTER POINT DRUG ABUSE ALTERNATIVE CENTER (DAAC)
- Description: COVID-19 Status Update: Outpatient Services, Perinatal, and Drug Court are opened, however all face to face sessions and groups are being held via phone. All intakes are being screened by a physician prior to intake. Needle Exchange is closed due to Covid along with Hiv/Aids testing. TPOD is temporality closed till Feb 1st.
Provides treatment for pregnant women and parenting women living with substance abuse. Empowers pregnant and parenting women making the transition to a healthy drug-free lifestyle. Aims to increase the number of drug-free babies born in Sonoma County. Program offers on-site childcare and transportation for clients and their children.
- Website: https://www.daacinfo.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (707) 566-0170
- Hours: Mon 8:30am - 5pm; Tue 8:30am - 5pm; Wed 8:30am - 5pm; Thu 8:30am - 5pm; Fri 8:30am - 5pm;
- Eligibility: Pregnant women and parenting women with substance abuse issues
- Requirements: Photo ID.
- Sonoma United States
- Susan Hertel, Regional Director, email@example.com