Service Name: Season of Sharing (SOS) Application Assistance
Organization Name: COUNCIL ON AGING (COA)
- Description: Offers assistance in completing the Season of Sharing Application. Helps with funds for rent assistance and critical family needs.
- Website: https://www.councilonaging.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone(s): (707) 525-0143, (707) 525-0143
- Hours: Mon 9am - 2pm; Tue 9am - 2pm; Wed 9am - 2pm; Thu 9am - 2pm; Fri 9am - 2pm;
- Eligibility: Adults 55 years of age and older.
- Requirements: - Identification card and Social Security cards for all household members- Proof of income- Three-month budget- Rental agreement- Disability documents- Delinquency notices - Bills and/or invoices to document relevant expenses- Bank statements- Demonstration of a sustainable monthly budget, etc.
- Sonoma United States
- Alex Kennett, Information Specialist, email@example.com